It’s been an amazing year for all of us! We’ve discovered lots of unique web design projects/tools, amazing products, inspiring works, great announcements, useful tips and tricks, lovely freebies and much more. It’s just awesome to be a part of this project called DesignHooks (we’ve never expected that our hobby will turn into a full time project). Thanks everyone for being a part of our community, the best things are yet to come, so stay connected. Here are some of our key achievements in 2015:
- We’ve listed more than 350 hand-crafted freebies for web designers. We carefully select the items and mention only the best ones. Currently, you can download for free beautiful PSD templates, icons, fonts, logos, UI kits, WordPress themes, HTML templates and much more. More than 40% of all our pageviews are generated by free assets.
- A lot of authors agreed to create exclusive freebies for our users. The most popular freebie (created by Stelian Subotin) was PerfectKit – desktop & mobile ready UI kit. It got thousands of views and hundreds of downloads and was mentioned by plenty of popular design sites (more than 125 unique domains).
- We’ve posted more than 70 unique articles featuring amazing resources, tutorials, news, creative works and other useful stuff for web designers and developers. The ultimate guide for building truly responsive logos was the most shared article of this year, getting more than 1,900 shares on social media.
- Our latest free creative WordPress theme Sentio has been downloaded by more than 3,800 users in the first 3 weeks after its release. We also launched a premium version of this lovely theme and are working on a brand new creative WP theme (you can preview it here).
- We’ve seen a considerable increase in our domain ranking over the last year: Alexa rank 214k (+1,5 mln positions), Ahrefs domain rating 56 (+34 positions), Majestic citation flow 43 (+21 positions). We don’t spend anything on advertising and focus on creating high quality products and listing awesome resources.
- On 8th of December we’ve celebrated our 1st anniversary (we somehow missed this important event. We were probably busy launching some of our latest free and premium WordPress themes. We promise we’ll prepare some nice offers and discounts next time :)).
We would like to thank all our readers, authors, partners and customers. Without your interest and support we wouldn’t be here. Special thanks to: @jonrundle, @DuraliszHeaven, @iamlukaszajic, @lunartheme, @CoEpic, @wpkube, @wplift, @pixabay, @PexelsPhotos, @cssauthor, @speckyboy, @GraphicsFuel and others. Have a new year full of achievements and keep an eye on our site, we have some cool things to reveal in the near future. See you in 2016!