Know More about Smart Branding on Instagram and benefits of Instagram Automation
Instagram – an app that is on everyone’s phone! Instagram – an app that no one is too reluctant to install no matter how many apps they already have on his or her phone. Instagram – an app where users are more inclined to take some form of action after coming across a photo than they are on other social media platforms (the average engagement rate is more than 2.5%). Yes, all these facts only work to re-emphasize an already established fact – Instagram has gone from being a relatively ordinary photo and status sharing social media platform to one of the biggest players in the arena.
Statista, one of the largest statistics, consumer survey results and industry studies sites, reports that by April 2017, Instagram had already reached 700 million users, a massive jump from 600 million users only in December 2016. It is to be noted that on an average, Instagram’s daily active users go well over 300 million.
These are astounding facts that are sure to grab the attention of most business owners and will probably encourage them to give a serious thought to incorporating Instagram in their marketing efforts. Now, if you are associated with a fashion and styling brand or are a fashion blogger or photographer yourself, you must take a look at some more stats.
This particular social media platform is most popular among teenagers and young adults. More than half of its ‘population’ falls between 18 and 24 years of age. Moreover, as you already know, this particular age group consists of the biggest consumers of fashion products. A not so surprising fact is that this site has also become a central hub for luxury brands. Over 68% of luxury brands are meticulous about maintaining a solid presence on Instagram. As per reports, 65% of Instagrammers use the platform use the name to find out more about their favorite brands.
So, now you know that as far as branding goes, you have serious competition on Instagram. However, it also needs to be noted that there is an immense possibility too. If the stats, stated above, about the number of people using this app, were not enough, eMarketer reports, “By 2019, nearly two-thirds of all millennial smartphone users will use Instagram.” Yes, there is space for everyone on this platform, and it is not going to run out anytime soon.
It is true that being on a social media platform is one thing and being popular on it is slightly more challenging. Difficult does not necessarily mean impossible. All you need to do is play it smart.
Here are a few tips that will help you build a sturdy brand presence on Instagram:
- Create a business profile: No your profile cannot pass as a business profile. Not only does your company profile need a solid bio but it must also consist of only relevant posts. Adding a CTA (call to action) button in the bio is of utmost important as it gives the audience a destination and presents them with what you have to offer.
- Links to other social media accounts: Repost your Instagram updates on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, etc. This basic sharing on other social accounts will increase your reach massively.
- Influencer into: Contact influencers in the fashion field and get them to give a ‘shout-out’ to your brand when they post on their social profiles. You may have to pay an amount depending on how popular an influencer is, or you could strike up a barter system to promote their account in return.
- Geo-tagging: Use this feature for tagging the website of an event that your company is organizing or participating in to make your post most visible to the Instagram users in that particular location.
- Teaser and videos: Create buzz for new product/design/ launches with teaser posts. Also, post short videos of backstage staff and work procedure to help your followers get more familiarized with your brand.
- Embed images: Add pictures from your Instagram account or your followers’ accounts to your blog or website by using embeds. You can embed posts that were shared by the users for the contest on a ‘contest showcase’ landing page. Don’t forget to have your Instagram videos embedded on to your website to get more views.
- Instagram Direct: This feature, you can send a direct message to up to 15 of your followers at a time. Choose your most active follower to send them an offer or a product promotion with the help of this feature. This feature helps you to prospects.
- Instagram Stories: This feature enables you to post temporary videos and photoson your profile. For the next 24 hours, your followers get to see these stories that can be embellished with filters and doodles, to make them more suitable to the theme of your stories.
- Connect to your shop: If you have an online store, connect it with your Instagram page to help your customers simplify their shopping experience.
Once your business profile starts getting more and more popular, you will find it increasingly difficult to manage all the activities by yourself. Admit, juggling coordination with photographers and influencers on the one hand and replying to every single one of the queries of the followers can get a bit too much at times. It is then that you can go for Instagram automation services like Gramista. How can this automation benefit you?
- Profile management: Once you automate your profile, engaging with your followers becomes much easier. Tasks like liking, commenting, following, unfollowing, hashtagging, and geolocation tagging are conducted automatically without you having to worry about every little thing. It means you have more time to look at other aspects of your business.
- Engagement: Comments and likes are automated based on your accounts, location, hashtag usage, and news feed, making it easier to grab the attention of people who were not aware of your endeavors before.
- Customization: Instagram automation software helps you customize your posts with ample filters and unique customization solutions, which in turn can boost your followers numbers, and improve engagement rates on your business profile.
- Cost-Effective: Instagram automation tools are quite affordable, and you end up getting considerable value for your money.
- Ease of use: Automation tools easy to setup and use. They can be used across many profiles, just in case, you have multiple accounts.
- Availability: Automation makes your brand available to consumers round-the-clock, throughout the year. This feature is particularly useful if you have an online store and need to provide impeccable customer service.
In case, you are still in the process of setting up your fashion business profile on one of the fastest growing social media sites or are finding it harder to keep track of activities as your profile gets increasingly popular, going for Instagram automation might be a smart option for you. A quality Instagram automation program will help you saving time, gain more followers and attention, and will also contribute to maintain your reliability with followers.
- 17 Excellent Pillow Mockups For Graphic Design 2018
- 20 Remarkable Paper Bag Mockups For Effective Branding 2018
- 21 Free Menu Mockups You Should Have For Your Restaurant Business 2018
- 17 Must-Have Trifold Brochure Mockups For Graphic Design 2018
- 12 Outstanding Bifold Brochure Mockups For Graphic Design 2018
You may also like
20 Remarkable Paper Bag Mockups For Effective Branding 2018
Branding is crucial to every business and is an extremely important factor in its success. It can help you build your brand, make you stand out from the competition and […]Read More
17 Must-Have Trifold Brochure Mockups For Graphic Design 2018
If you have seen our last post, 12 Outstanding Bifold Brochure Mockups For Graphic Design 2018 for bifold brochure yet opt for the trifold brochure, you might keep a close […]Read More
12 Outstanding Bifold Brochure Mockups For Graphic Design 2018
Whatever type of business you are into, you should always plan which marketing strategies that work best for you. You need careful planning, more research to acquire the best ways […]Read More